Reception of Indian Business, ACCI, September 17, 2019
The Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) in collaboration with the Embassy of India in Athens, will host on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 10:00 am at the ACCI (7 Academias str., 5th floor) Indian Business members of the National Small Industries Corporation Ltd (NSIC), which participated in the 84th Thessaloniki Fair and want b2b meetings with Greek companies.
Businesses are mainly active in the industrial sector and are:
1. Modern Engineering (Pump, Casting, Plastic, Rubber products)
2. CZ Smart Mobility (Parking Management System, Conversational AI, Warehouse management system, IT services)
3. Arunai Power Infra Pvt Ltd (Electrical Turnkey Contractors)
4. JM Engineering (Precision Machined components)
5. Jayasri Engineering (Container House Manufacturers)
6. Aru Metal (Sheet metal fabrication and automobile component manufacturers)
Click here for more information.
If you are interested, please send the Application Form by clicking here.
More information at tel: 210 3382342, 210 3382466 – Department of International Relations of ACCI .
Bilateral Agreement signed between Greek Indian Business Association (GIBA) and Federation of Worldwide Chambers of Exporters and Importers (Fowcham)